I help business in Sales, Operations Management, Human Resources, Training and Project Management.
With over twenty years experience comprising: marketing, brand management, sales, customer service, logistics, distribution, human resource management and recruitment.
My degree 2.1 B.A. Hons Business Management and Masters in Human Resource Management are from the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne. With a resolute drive to succeed, I am used to working in demanding and competitive environments.
I continuously improve my versatility through online training courses, to maintain my computer skills. I am trilingual in English, Italian fluent proficiency written and spoken, French fluent written and spoken.
I enjoy being a resident in England. I attended school at Ashville College Harrogate.
I worked in the food and wine industry for 8 years specializing in Italian and French high-quality products.
I set up a company that imported wine, non-perishable and perishable food to Zambia and I successfully delivered these to all popular retailers and trade.
My pastimes include tango, mountain biking and swimming.
Feel welcome to get in contact, please e-mail me here.
1. I achieved sales of £ 836,945 in 6 months for a manufacturer in West Yorkshire, England. I processed orders on Netsuite.
2. I achieved an annual turnover of US$ 967,460 when I set up a successful food and wine import company in Lusaka, Zambia. My clients were supermarkets, hotels, wholesale, trade and retail. For 8 years I imported a selection of Italian and French products which included fifty fresh foods, thirty-three groceries and fourteen wines.
3. I am a fast learner and have a keen interest in IT. My computer skills include; Microsoft 365 suite, Apple Suite, NetSuite (Oracle), Accounting software; IRIS Openbooks and Softline Pastel. Adobe Creative Suite, Rackspace Cloud, SonicWall firewalls, BitDefender GravityZone, Synology Servers.
4. Car owner with full UK driving licence.
5. International business experience building relationships and trading with Italian and French producers of food and wine.
6. Demonstrable cross-functional experience in multidisciplinary project teams and flat structures.
7. Successfully negotiated contracts to supply major retailers overseas.
8. Retail sales, lead generation and demand generation.
9. Experienced in setting up new teams; from recruitment to performance reviews and daily management.
10. Over twenty years experience in buying and selling and business development.
11. Have provided training on the job to deliver excellent customer service.
12. Data analysis and management reporting.
Owned and managed a company that renovates houses and sells high quality, modernised homes.
Consulted on enhancing the IT and digital infrastructure of the company.
Owned and managed a food import and distribution company specialising in high-end wholesale/retail, Italian and French delicatessens and wine. Set up two offices in Zambia, directed all marketing, sales and account management activities.
Created and managed three company web sites, optimised SEO and social media marketing.
Business visits to China and Europe to negotiate with suppliers and find new products overseas.
Reward and recognition award from senior management at American Express London, for my work on the quality management database that was used across Europe to evaluate sales quality in direct sales teams.
I have the Project Management Qualification (PMQ) from the Association Of Project Management (APM). I’ve led projects to improve IT systems including email and different servers.
September 1998 – September 1999 Graduate Development Program at American Express U.K.
Siemens Germany two month placement in 1996, where I worked in the strategic planning department and received a technical training with the medical group in Erlangen.
Registered member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
American Express Graduate Programme included direct marketing campaigns for Platinum Card
Master of Arts in Human Resource Management, the University Of Newcastle Upon Tyne
2.1 Hons Business Management, the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne
Ashville College Harrogate England
I have a full, clean UK drivers licence and I am a car owner.